21 Minutes A Day To Burn Ugly Fat And Still Enjoy Your Favorite Foods… Come On – That’s Simply Not Possible, Is It?
Bodyweight Burn certainly knows how to grab the attention. After all, who wouldn’t like to be able to scoff all the foods we know we shouldn’t, then do a few minutes of exercise per day and still manage to lose the lard.
So when Bodyweight Burn is professing to show you how to do exactly that, then you’ll forgive us for thinking – yeah, right!
But, we can’t ignore the fact that this is a program created by Adam Steer – a guy who certainly knows how to create results. So, doing our best to be impartial (because it’s really hard when you’re thinking that a product is simply a scam to make money), we took a long hard look at Bodyweight Burn.
By the way, this is just a Bodyweight Burn Review based on my personal experience…Click Here Yo See The Actual Product
And we found some interesting stuff, that’s for sure…
Bodyweight Burn Review
What do you get for your money?
Let’s started Bodyweight Burn system review, so what Bodyweight Burn is all about is a process that Adam describes as “Synergy.” Plus, there’s no need to workout with anything other than your own bodyweight!
Synergy is all about three key blocks that are essential – and if all three are not included in your exercise plan then there’s no possible way you can hit 100% of your fat burning potential. The synergy part is because each of these three keys actually build on one another – so unless you ensure that all three are included in your workouts, then you’re workouts can.
So the actual Bodyweight Burn complete system is presented to you in the following manner:
- The BW3 Workout System – The manual that contains every secret you’ll ever need to ditch that unwanted fat.
- The Carb-Synch Diet System – Here you’ll learn exactly how, what and when you should eat for maximum effect.
- BW3 Exercise – This is the exercise manual from heaven! Packed full of written cues and photos for every single exercise in the program, so you’re guaranteed to be doing each one correctly and for maximum effect.
- Handy Wall Charts – So you never need waste time looking up exercises, plus your training stays perfectly on track.
- My Workouts – Because journaling and tracking your efforts is a huge motivational tool.
- Exercise Instruction – The video library to kill for. Because it’s here you can watch detailed demonstrations of every single exercise in the program, meaning you get the maximum fat burning from each and every second of your workout.
Our Rating: (4.9 / 5)
Bodyweight Burn system – Who is it for?
Want to lose some body fat? Want to tone up? Want to keep your “already okay” figure? The Bodyweight burn is targeted right at you. And it doesn’t matter whether you’ve got 10 lbs to lose, or 20, 50, 80 or more – or even if you can’t quite get rid of those last couple of pounds that sit stubbornly as love handles just above the waist of your jeans. Because Bodyweight burn will help you reverse all those bad habits, allowing you to eat the foods you think you shouldn’t and not have to sacrifice every minute of your free time to working out.
Who is Adam Steer?
Well, if you want to look at qualifications and letters after his name, then Mr. Steer certainly is right up there. And AKC Coach, Biosignature, NCCP-3 and NCSA-CPT qualified, as well as being an MAT lower body specialist, Adam is one of the big names in fitness. With a string of happy punters who have attained (and, more importantly, kept) the body of their dreams, Adam not only knows how to get the body into fighting fit form – but how to keep it there as well.
The value of price
$37 is a lot for a fresh graduate like me. But given that I can have the entire Bodyweight Burn system is still considered cheap as long as it is useful to cut my body fat efficiently.
My point is, I don’t have a lot of money either, but seeing that I’m taking the time to review Bodyweight Burn, you should know that this product is definitely NOT a waste.
If Bodyweight Burn was a trash, I would’ve returned it or probably throw it away, just like I did with that other product last time.
The 60-day money-back guarantee is certainly a steal for the price as cheap as 37 Dollar!!
Like with any other product, you should know that there is 60-day money-back guarantee. If you decide to return their product, that’s completely your call. From what I can tell, the 60 days money-back guarantee is how confident they are to assure you that their product is good. However, by seeing how informative bodyweight burn actually is, I’m pretty sure there is no need for refunds.
What workout equipment do you need? None!
Is this a quick system to slim down your body?
Yes, If only you follow step by step. I hate it when I buy a system, and it’s so disorganized that you can’t even use the information within the guide.
I bet you know the feeling of not knowing where to begin with?
Someone can have all of the solutions to your problems, but if they jumbled-up these solutions, then you’re back to square 1, or at the very least, creating your own plan based around the system you just paid good money for… And that just isn’t right. Honestly, I had experienced this before and felt very frustrated which had made me throw the $77 program away just like that. Just plain devastating.
Bodyweight Burn Review – The Pros
According to the Bodyweight Burn review, this program has many pros below
- Well – one of the best things about Bodyweight Burn is that you start seeing results virtually from day one. In fact, in some cases you can drop up to 10 lbs in only 12 days!
- However, because the program ensures that you eat in the correct manner and workout in the correct manner, you ensure that you’re still getting all your essential nutrients, therefore keeping your energy levels high for everything else that’s going on in your life.
- By eating and working out in this manner, you ensure that you retain your calorie-burning lean muscle.
- Hey – and you can even eat those “forbidden” carbs and all your other favorite foods (in moderation, naturally)
- Plus, the Bodyweight Burn program comes with a no-strings-attached, 60-day money back guarantee. So you get to try it out for two whole months, and if you’re not 100% satisfied then you can get every cent of your money back – no questions asked.
Bodyweight Burn Review – The Cons
- Okay – so there’s only so much that a diet and exercise program can do for you. And whilst Bodyweight Burn certainly covers all the information you need to know, you do need to bring along some willpower. After all, any program is only as good as the person following it – so you need to have a little bit of oomph to make this baby work for you.
- And if you’re the kind of person who believes you can only lose weight by the old fashioned methods of “slow burn cardio,” then you’re going to have to change your way of thinking. Because, seriously – this is so outdated now, and the knowledge of the human body has moved on somewhat from then.
The Bottom Line
Well, well – we certainly weren’t expecting to actually like Bodyweight Burn. But not only do we like it – we absolutely love it! Okay, no-one’s gonna try to kid you that losing that fat is going to be easy, but this little baby certainly gives you all the tools to make it as effective as possible.
And we particularly like the fact that this isn’t simply a workout plan or a nutrition plan. Because as far as we’re concerned, the two go hand in hand. So if you’ve got the motivation, Bodyweight Burn has got the method. And if you stick to the program, boy (or girl) are you going to look hot…!
That’s all my review for Bodyweight Burn. Hope this help !